Tuesday, March 29, 2011

{baby girl bump}


Today I am 22 weeks.
That means 18 weeks to go.
And 2 weeks away from being 6 months pregnant.



I am not spending as much time in my bed.
I don't sleep until noon anymore.
If I can, I do love an afternoon nap before I go into work.
But I think the sunshine is giving me more energy  =)


Baby weighs a whole pound by now,
maybe even a few ounces more.




She is about 8 to 10 inches long,
approximately the length of a banana.




I am trying to stick my belly out as much as I can these days,
because otherwise
I just look like I am overeating.
I can't wait for people to actually notice I am pregnant.
Although most people that know I am pregnant tell me I am lucky.



My doctor told me by next appointment I should start to really get a
cantalope-shaped belly.
Woo hoo!



1 comment: