Monday, March 14, 2011

{19 weeks, 5 days.. and counting}



Today is Monday.

Next Monday we will have
 THE ULTRASOUND
to find out the sex of the baby!



I am ready to start planning the NURSERY.


BOY.


or

GIRL.



 Be able to narrow down
NAMES.


REGISTER for one or the other.


 
Which, by the way, we are going to register at:
 Blessed Baby (blessedbaby.com)
Toys 'R Us/Babies 'R Us
Target



I AM JUST READY TO KNOW!!
I give props to all of the moms who wait to find out!
This has been the longest 20 weeks ever!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on having a baby! Soooooo very exciting!!!!!! I remember you from the Lollipop Shop. Glad we found each other in the blog world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes! The Lollipop Shop! Thank you! We are very excited!!! Your girls have sure grown since I've seen them...they are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete