Monday, March 28, 2011

{Oh how I LOVE spring!}



For the past week or two we have had BEAUTIFUL spring weather.
John David loves spring because he says his "real" wife comes back to life.
Cold weather and Leesha just don't go together well.
I am a sunshine kind of girl.


Beautiful blooming flowers:
while driving in Roanoke you see
daffodils in the medians
cherry blossom trees
and of course...
pansies
at every grocery store.




So...what did I buy?

One yellow pot filled with colorful, springy pansies for the front door...




And one yellow pot filled with colorful, springy pansies for the porch...



And of course these cute blue chairs for $6.
I thought they were perfect for enjoying a little sandwich in the sun.



We enjoyed them last Saturday, but this weekend was another story.
Highs in the 30's and snow Saturday night and Sunday night.
This cold weather is not making me happy.
I guess we only got a sneak peak of spring.

Hopefully it will come back soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment