Thursday, March 24, 2011

{We are having a GIRL!!}


On March 20, 2011 at 9am
the Lord took my Great Grandma home to heaven. 




On March 21, 2011 at 9am
the Lord blessed my mom with the gift of being a Grandma
 to a grandaughter.





She was a strong woman of faith, a giver, a servant.
Loyal, tender hearted, full of wisdom.
I am thankful for the peace God has blessed me with.
I know she is in heaven enjoying her new healthy body, jeweled crowns, and mansion.





We celebrated our news knowing she wouldn't have wanted it any other way.





Six people in the room for THE ULTRA SOUND.
=)




And it didn't take the nurse long to see what the baby was...
just a few quick snapshots. 
The feet and the hand shots were two of my favorite!!




Then she smiled and said
"Do you want me to tell you what you are having?"
With excitement we all said yes!



IT'S a GIRL!!!

So thankful for a healthy 14 ounce baby girl!
Still not showing much.
No weird cravings, just always hungry.
And I have gained 8 pounds.
Our doctor said all of tests have come back great
 and baby and mommy are healthy.
21 weeks 1 day
18 weeks 6 days to go!!





2 comments:

  1. Very sorry about your grandma!

    Girls are so fun! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry about your Gramma. Girls.R.fun. Oh you know it!

    ReplyDelete