Wednesday, March 16, 2011

{20 weeks = HALFWAY THERE!!!}




Today my journal tells me that the baby is
 about the size of a
 mango,
 6.5 inches long from head to rump
and weighs about 10 ounces.






By today, our baby's head hair is visible and the eyebrows are beginning to show.
I like this part...
No matter how dark his/her hair will become
 right now it is unpigmented which means it is white.





Our baby may be awaken from sleep by external sounds or movements:
sudden loud noises,
loud music,
even the vibration and movement of a car
can stir the baby into activity.




Today I am going to celebrate the halfway  point.
I am thankful for my health.
I am thankful I am feeling great.
I am thankful for a supportive family.
I am thankful for a husband that is so good to me.
I am thankful for this little gift growing inside of me.




1 comment: