Monday, March 28, 2011

{Around our House}



We did some spring cleaning for our company.
And as I cleaned the house I noticed how Beachy our place is.




Although we live 5 hours away from an ocean.




I think it is my California roots coming through our home decor.



Our kitchen and bathroom colors are very similar.
Antique white and duck egg blue.
Or cream and turquoise.



We were so blessed with all of our gifts from our wedding.




I found all of our bathroom decor from Cracker Barrel.
Believe it or not they have the cutest stuff.


I just LOVE the beach.
I LOVE beachy decor.



Here are my newest additions.


The Happy Spring sign came from my mom.
And the welcome sign is perfect for our keys and dog leashes.



Last but not least this sea shell mail box.
I just LOVE it!

Hoping this summer we will spend some time at some East coast beaches.
I sure did love South Carolina!





No comments:

Post a Comment