Friday, April 1, 2011

{One spoiled BABY!}


Let's just say working for Gymboree
is a lot different now that I have a baby girl on the way!

I find myself constantly looking for good deals
and cute outfits!

Before the "Grandmas-To-Be" left
we took inventory...


Each pile is a different size.



...Newborn




0-3 months...



3-6 months...



6-12 months...

Don't worry we aren't THAT bad,
some of it my mom got second hand from the Kid's Sale in Fort Smith.

But we still are pretty bad....
Gymboree is sure loving it!



We don't have enough closet and drawer space to share,
so baby gets these cute pink containers.

Every day I get more and more excited to see
our baby girl!

As far as names...
Jd and I are still talking about it every night,
but there is not a FOR SURE yet..

We still have time!


2 comments: