Wednesday, April 13, 2011

{Drum roll please......}



After MANY nights of
flipping through the pages and pages of baby names,
talking about the many many options,
and praying about a name
for our little baby...




My mind was done searching and stressing.
I told John David I was giving us a time limit.
6 months=no more searching!


He did not like that idea,
he said there should be no time limit...
but I needed one!
I was putting way too much pressure on myself to find
THE PERFECT NAME!




So, as most of you know, we have been narrowing it down
and narrowing it down.
Last night we had it narrowed down to three names,
and John David said "I just can't stop thinking about
______   ______  McCants!"
And I said OK, that is it!











Our baby's name is Emma Grace.
I had said from the beginning that I love two namers.
Like John David.
And we stuck with it.
Her name will be Emma Grace McCants!
Emma: One who is complete
Grace: Having God's favor


So she is going to be a little girl who is made complete
only by God's favor.




Our other top contenders were:
Libby
Paisley Kate
and Kaylee...
and just so you know I DO have boy names already lined up!
Just so it will make it eaiser the next go around! =)


I would love to have lots of comments on this post!!!

1 comment:

  1. Leesha, I love the name!!! So pretty! I know y'all are too excited!

    ReplyDelete