Wednesday, April 13, 2011

{6 months down!}


Today I am 24 weeks pregnant.
Which means only 4 more weeks and we will be saying
"HELLO THIRD TRIMESTER!!"






Emma Grace
is about 8 1/2 inches long from head to rump!
Hold up a piece of paper and she is as long as it is wide!
Or next time you are in the grocery store look at an ear of corn!

She weighs over one pound,
approximately 1.5 lbs.

I just can't believe how big she is getting!
And BOY can I SURE feel her jabbing and kicking
ALL THE TIME!!!!

In fact, so can JD!
He thinks she is saying "Get me out of here!"
=)

My next doctor's appointment is next week,
 April 20th at 10:45am.


1 comment:

  1. That is a precious name Leesha! I can just hear you and John David just going at it trying to pick out a name!!!

    I just knew it was going to be Molly Anne!! You surprised me!

    ReplyDelete