Wednesday, January 26, 2011

{Hello SECOND trimester}

Sorry for the delay....I had another horrible migraine yesterday!! But we did have our appointment  Monday to finally meet the doctor, and of course get another ultra sound.

This time I was finally feeling decent (maybe that is because it was 10:30 am instead of 8 am), ate a granola bar on the way, and was very excited to meet our doctor.

First things first was the ultra sound...




IT WAS AMAZING!!!!

I felt like we were watching a movie...our baby was moving all over the place!

Tossing and turning, moving it's arms and legs, even doing little summersaults!!!




As we held each other's hands and watched our little (6cm long from head to bottom) baby we both were just in awe! Smiling from ear to ear, I think it finally set in...We are having a BABY!!!!




After the ultra sound they did all kinds of tests and checks...the doctor was VERY VERY sweet and she said everything looks good.



Baby's neck measurement was 1 mm which is great, to be concerned about the three conditions they were screening for it would've been between 3mm-5mm.




And today marks my first day of my second trimester! 13 weeks exactly!
Doctor said "OFFICIAL DUE DATE is AUGUST 5, 2011"




2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! That is Lauren's birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, we wouldnt want anything but a Little Summertime Baby. Sweet little beach baby it will be! I thought of another name too! I will text it to you.

    ReplyDelete