Monday, January 17, 2011

{...confusion}




Every time we go to the doctor it is on a monday
 and it has been at 7 1/2 weeks and 8 1/2 weeks...
which would put me at 12 1/2 weeks today.
 But my hubby has this app on his phone where you put in the due date
 and it tells you how far along you are and it says something totally different.



All I know is I am very close to being done with my first TRIMESTER,
 which from what I have heard is a blessing.
More energy, less vomitting, less nausea....LET'S HOPE!



I also know that when we have our next ultra sound next monday we have to be 13 weeks....
so I guess I will just ask them to tell me when I go, that way I can keep up with it.



Recently my hubby has been staring at my stomach...
He keeps saying "You are starting to get a bump!"
He is so excited...me, not so much!
So my first baby bump picture will be taken next monday when I go for another ultra sound.
At that point I WILL BE in my second trimester!



Sorry you have to wait one more week to see (what the hubby thinks is) my baby bump.

Oh! And hair pics are coming soon...I have to charge my camera battery =)



No comments:

Post a Comment