Thursday, January 13, 2011

{Divinity}




I think it is truely DIVINE that I found this day spa online that is RIGHT by my house.
I have been waiting and waiting for my second trimester to get my hair done,
 but I CANNOT take it another minute.
 I am going to have a Master Hair Designer chop off my hair
 and give me some MUCH needed highlights
TOMORROW!

I am thinking go back to my haircut in 2007 but with a little more oomph!
More layers, more texture, kind of sassy...
What do you think?


BUT don't tell the hubby! I told him I am getting highlights
 but he doesn't know I am cutting my hair short.
He has been telling me to cut it since after the wedding,
but I have been trying to let it grow.


Being pregnant, with no energy, I want something I can quick dry and go!
Plus, how many moms do you see that actually have time to fix their long hair?
Short haircut it is!!! YIKES!


This will be next (crossing fingers)....nothing like a super relaxing facial!!




2 comments: